Child Rights Club
We form Child Rights Club (CRC) in schools to animate them on child rights and empower them to become the agents of child rights.
There are child abuses, child trafficking, child marriages and child labor cases which happen in the society that are unnoticed and uncared due to lack of awareness.
Our primary focus is to sensitize the children through these clubs on Right to Survival, Right to Protection, Right to Development and Right to Participation and thus empower them to become catalysts.
Success StoryThere are three shelter homes for the children, two for Boys and one for Girls in Chennai. Total 181 children are staying in these three shelter homes. Food, clothing, shelter and education are being provided to these children.
- Regular counseling is being done
- Most of the Children are enrolled in schools for Formal Education
- Training is being imparted at ASKE centre Run by DBAI in computer, tailoring and Typing.
- Job Placement for the youth
- Special day celebration are being organized
- Training programs on child rights, JJ Act & Disaster management was imparted.